LWIA #26 has 2 Business Service Representatives that serve as liason with the area's employers. (Contact information is below.)
Business Services Offered:
- Recruit and retain qualified workers who can make a lasting contribution to your business' long-term success
- Find prospective employees through state and national job boards and through local college and university career centers
- Free job posting service at the Illinois workNet Center and all of our satellite office locations.
- Interview facilities are available for free at the Illinois workNet Center for your convenience.
- Find answers to all of your training needs, whether large or small.
- Get assistance with your Illinois Job Link registration and job order placements and help with current Labor Market Information.
- Connect with business and industry centers at your community college.
- Expert answers on grants, loans, labor laws, taxes, unemployment, small business advisement and more.
- Information on the benefits of hiring individuals with disabilities through disabilityworkstm.
Our Business Services Representatives will assist you in finding solutions
to business specific services that you need and can also refer you to partner programs and services.
If you business is located in Alexander, Hardin, Johnson, Massac, Pope, Pulaski or Union Counties
Contact Shawnee Development Council, Inc. located at 530 West Washington, Karnak, IL 62956 Phone: 618-634-2201
If you business is located in Edwards, Gallatin, Hamilton, Saline, Wabash, Wayne or White Counties
Contact Wabash Area Development, Inc. located at 110 Latham Street, Enfield, IL 62835 Phone: 618-963-2387